Thank you for your interest in our TRAC Internship Programme. Please note that applications for our internship is now closed.
We would welcome you to visit our website regularly for more information on our next internship programme.
Under the supervision of one legal counsel, tasks entrusted to the interns include, but are not limited to:
-reading, commenting and drafting documents related to international arbitration;
– assisting in updating TRAC’s website and preparing materials for TRAC’s Newsletter;
– conducting research for the preparation of legal documents, conference material, presentation and publications; and
– translating legal documents.
– Post-graduate student in international commercial law or international arbitration
– Familiarity with arbitration
– Fluency in English
– Experience in research and drafting of documents
– Familiarity with legal databases and various computer software
Applications should be addressed in English by email to the email@example.com. Applications should include a CV and a short cover letter describing the reasons for applying for this internship.
For any further information, please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (0098-88 32 41 82 – 83).