The Tehran Regional Arbitration Centre (TRAC) is seeking an executive assistant to help the Secretariat. This position is part-time (80 hours per month) and starting date would be as soon as possible.
The responsibilities of executive assistant will include, but not limited to:
– Updating TRAC website;
– Prepare and edit annual reports and memorandums for Director;
– Development and execution of seminars, workshops and conferences; and
– Helping in administrative activities of secretariat.
The ideal candidate will have:
– University Degree or being enrolled in Industrial Engineering, Management or any relevant field;
– Good knowledge of English;
– Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
– Creativity and excellent organizational, interpersonal and network-building skills;
– Very good skills in usage of internet;
– Ability to perform under pressure with a “can-do” problem-solving attitude and ability to work on multiple projects;
– Good knowledge of project management and planning; and
– Very good attitude towards teamwork.
Applications should be addressed by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include a CV and a short cover letter describing the reasons for applying for this position.