The Tehran Regional Arbitration Centre (TRAC) is currently recruiting an Assistant to Director. This position is part-time (approximately 100 hours per month) and starting date would be as soon as possible.
Under the supervision of the Director, the responsibilities of assistant will include, but not limited to:
– Administering and monitoring of cases;
– Drafting letters and correspondences;
– Preparing and editing reports and memoranda;
– Organizing and maintaining documents in both paper and electronic filing – systems;
– Data entry to update cases and internal databases;
– Helping in administrative activities of Secretariat and tribunals;
– Administering and organizing seminars, workshops and conferences; and
– Updating TRAC website and TRAC social networks.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
– Excellent knowledge of Farsi and English;
– Excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, database knowledge);
– Familiarity with arbitration and international commerce;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Excellent grammar and proofreading skills;
– Detail oriented and hard-working;
– Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks;
– Capable of working independently and as a team member; and
– Ability to perform under pressure with a “can-do” problem-solving attitude and ability to work on multiple projects.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should specify “TRAC vacancy (Assistant to Director 2017)” in the subject line of their email application.